Epworth Village Methodist Church Kindergarten has been providing early childhood education services in the Chai Wan district since 1964. In early 1990, the district saw a drastic rise in popularity as a result of district redevelopment. In view of the increasing demand for social services and early childhood education, a five-storey service building was built in front of the former site. In February 1993, Epworth Village Methodist Church Kindergarten was relocated to the 1st floor of The Methodist Church Epworth Village Community Centre at 100 Chai Wan Road, and was renamed as “Epworth Village Methodist Church Kindergarten”. In August 2005, the kindergarten launched a half-day nursery programme to provide education and care services for children aged 2-3.
Promote whole-person education based on Christian beliefs;
Nurture fruitful lives through preaching the gospel.
– Upholding the school motto, we strive to provide children with a quality childcentred holistic education, cultivate in them a positive attitude towards life and help them live a fruitful life.
– To provide children with a happy, creative learning environment where their potential can be unleashed and they can grow up happy and healthy with love and care.
– To nurture children’s emotional development, help them develop good living habits and positive morals, develop in them the qualities of politeness, patience, tolerance, acceptance, care and willingness to share.
– To promote children’s physical and mental health, help them develop confidence and a healthy self-concept.
– To maintain a close, trusting relationship with parents, encourage them to get involved in school and join hands with them to nurture children’s development.
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.” (Proverbs 9:10 )
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
May our children grow up happy and healthy in love and under the care of their family.
To glorify God and help others
We focus on life education and provide holistic education; We respect each child’s potential and uniqueness, striving to discover their strengths and unleash their potential. We don’t see every child as our first, but our one and only. We strive to provide children with a caring campus with a learning environment that encourages love, self-directed learning and respect. We have been promoting life education since 2004 to develop positive values and life attitudes in children, encouraging children to live a fruitful and meaningful life and thus laying a solid foundation for moral development.